UV- Ultraviolet water sterilizer
Key Features and Benefits:
- No chemicals added and no byproducts to the water supply(i.e. chlorine + organics = trihalomethanes).
- Environmentally and user friendly, no dangerous chemicals to store, no risks of overdosing.
- No change in taste, odor, pH or conductivity or the general chemistry of the water
- Extremely economical, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating cost
- Immediate treatment process, no need for holding tanks, long retention times, etc
- Automatic operation without special attention or measurement, operator friendly
- Simplicity and ease of maintenance and annual lamp replacement, no moving parts to wear out
- No handling of toxic chemicals, no need for specialized storage requirements
- Residential, Recreational, Commercial, Industrial
- Type 304-316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Germicidal UV Lamp (9,000 hour rated effective life)
- Quick Lamp Change
Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System 6-to-150 GPM , designed to remove microorganisms that can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. It's advanced UV treatment is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without the use of retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water. The UV lamp emits powerful ultraviolet light and incorporates natural ultraviolet light energy to eradicate microbiological contamination. Water enters through the bottom part of the reactor chamber and swirls around a high output, low pressure mercury vapor lamp thermally protected by a quartz sleeve. Energy components contained in microorganisms absorb the light energy; this disrupts the DNA and prevents reproduction.